Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Here I go...

Like I have time to mess with a blog, but I find that there is a lot of information (freebies) that would be good to pass along. So...today...I begin a blog. Not only to bore you with any witty words but to send you freebies found on the internet. Let's see how this goes, eh?

I have don't ever remember being much of a people person. In fact, my cubicle at work is now like a mini box to cut me off as much as possible. I do like to poke my head out from time to time and make a comment, shoot someone with the nerf gun or see if I can hit the lady farthest from me with a rubber band. Here is my one-liner that describes me pretty well:

"Everyone brings joy to the office, some when they enter, others when they leave."

Most the time....it is when they leave. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment